simplistically designed for ease of use advanced technology for ease of crisp clear sound
THREE EASY STEPS. This page takes you through the THREE steps to get started with your RCA Symphonix earpiece, with videos to show you each step.
Find the right tube.
The RCA Symphonix earpiece comes with three tubes:
- a thin tube for the right ear (pre-installed on the earpiece)
- a thin tube for the left ear
- a wide tube and dome that works on both ears
If you plan to use the earpiece on your right ear, great... the earpiece is ready for you to try out. If you plan to use the earpiece on your left ear, or if you want to use the earpiece with the wide tube, you'll need to take the tube for the right ear off the earpiece and replace it with the other tube.
Put the earpiece on.
- Put the earpiece body behind your ear.
- Insert the dome in your ear gently. Then gently wiggle the dome into the ear canal so that it is comfortably in place.
- Fold the tail into the bowl of your ear. The tail will help stabilize the earpiece on your ear and keep the dome and tube in place.
Turn on the earpiece and adjust the volume.
The on/off switch for the Symphonix earpiece is located on the top of the earpiece body, just above your ear when you have the earpiece on. Flip it down to turn the earpiece on.
The RCA Symphonix earpiece has three preset levels of sound amplification to fit three distinct user profiles or listening environments. When you turn it on, the Symphonix earpiece goes to setting 1 (minimum noise reduction, low-level amplification).
To adjust the volume: Find the volume button directly above the on/off switch on the earpiece body. Completely depress it for 1 second. You will hear 2 short beeps, which means the earpiece is now on setting 2. For level 3, press the volume button again (3 beeps). To return to level 1, press the volume button a third time.